Discover Schouwen-Duiveland from the greenest village in Europe: Dreischor
The main advantages of this camping are:
- Large pitches:
All pitches are 165 m2, car-free and with connection to water, sewer, electricity and cable television
- Furthermore, the campsite has modern sanitary facilities (wheelchair accessible)
- Own digital TV connection. Bring your own decoder
- Free tasting glass of wine of your choice
- Connection to walking and cycling network. Direct walking and cycling in nature.
- Shopping center & various historic town a few kilometers away
- There is a large playground with a trampoline
- A nice farm store with sustainably grown (local) products
- own tasting room with terrace, wine tasting, breakfast, lunch & dinner (on reservation)
- Fresh bread service in the tasting room in the morning.
- Centrally located on Schouwen-Duiveland.